Before you register
- Review the CCHA SPECIFIC online calendar of events and view all Congress specific CCHA details, the Congress fees, and the association conference fee schedule which gives you direction on what kind of registration fee to pay.
- Take note of the Congress Registration Desk location and hours, as you’ll need to visit it when you arrive on site to pick up your receipt, official access badge and registration package.
- If you are attending Congress as a member of the CCHA and you wish to join us in our hotel room block please contact Valerie Burke (email@example.com)
- If you are presenting at the CCHA conference at Congress 2016 and you have further questions as a non-member please contact CCHA President Robert Dennis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to register
Online registration is the quickest and easiest registration method available to you – you will automatically receive an email confirmation and you will be able to re-enter the system at any time to make changes. You can also register by mail or by fax, though some additional conditions will apply. An email confirming your registration will be sent to you once the process is complete, no matter how you register. The onsite registration desk will also be available as of Friday, May 27, 2016.
Log into to the Congress registration portal to register for Congress from early January until June 3, 2016. If you are new to Congress, you will be prompted to create a new account. Those who have attended Congress in a previous year (2008 to 2015) can return to their accounts to register for this year. You can also request a new username or password, if required.
After you have registered, you can return to the Congress registration portal to:
- view/update your personal information
- add another association’s conference
- request a refund (see Terms and conditions)
By mail or fax
To register by mail or by fax, download the registration form and the association conference fee schedule. Follow the instructions on these documents and return the fully completed registration form, with payment, to:
300 – 275 Bank St
Ottawa, ON K2P 2L6
All mail and fax forms must be received by May 15, 2016. After that date, only online or onsite registrations are accepted.
The registration fees are broken down into two components – the Congress fee and the Association conference fees. For more information about this structure, consult About the fees.
The Congress fee is mandatory for all attendees including organizers, speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session.
|Congress fee prior to March 31||Congress fee as of April 1|
|Students, retired and unwaged||$65||$85|
Association conference fees
A bit about the “Rules” of registration for all attendees. These are enforced by Congress and not the CCHA however, the CCHA must set their own fee annually. If you click on the link for our association fees, (we are group #81 on the third page) our fees are in keeping with, in fact, lower than most associations.
The association conference fees are mandatory for all attendees participating at association sessions, including organizers, speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session. Association conference fees do not cover the association’s membership fees. For membership inquiries, please contact the association directly.
Click here to view the association conference fee schedule.
If you wish to ONLY attend those general events indicated in the online calendar of events and the Congress Guide as open to all registered Congress attendees, then the association conference fees do not apply. However you will not be entitled to participate in sessions that have access restricted to registered attendees of an association, which includes all association conferences.