Upcoming Conferences of Interest
- The 85th annual conference of the Société canadienne d’histoire de l’Église catholique (SCHÉC) is being organized jointly by the society and the Archdiocese of Saint Boniface on the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the implantation of the Catholic Church at Red River. The conference, “Saint- Boniface, jusqu’au bout du monde,” will take place October 12 and 13, 2018 at the University of Saint-Boniface (Manitoba).
- Canadian History of Education 20th Biennial Conference, October 18-21, 2018, Fredericton, N.B.
- The Cushwa Center announces the Global History and Catholicism Conference April 4-6, 2019 at the University of Notre Dame.
- The Annual CCHA Conference and congress.ca are being held in 2019 at St. Mark’s College at the University of British Columbia. Unrivaled in scope and impact, the annual Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences is the convergence of over 70 scholarly associations, each holding their annual conference under one umbrella.
- The 11th Triennial Conference on the History of Women Religious, June 23-26, 2019, Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana. The Cushwa Center will be coordinating logistics. Details at www.chwr.org.